Troubled System Support & Consent Decree Compliance
OSI has a track record of being able to tailor our services to meet the needs of clients who are under regulatory enforcement and require specialized assistance to come into compliance. We work closely with the client and the regulating agency to develop the appropriate scope to meet the needs of the client as well as working towards satisfying the requirements of the regulatory agency.
By drawing on our past experience, we will develop an approach and the appropriate staffing to address the concerns of the utility to bring it into compliance.
A partial listing of our services includes the following listed below.
Complete Operation, maintenance & management of Water and wastewater systems including Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) treatment and stormwater facilities.
- Consent Decree Compliance
- Staff Augmentation including: Management staff, Licensed Personnel, and Maintenance & operational staff
- Administrative and operational training
- Facility and unit process evaluations & operational modifications
- Maintenance audits and preventive/predictive maintenance programs
- Industrial pretreatment programs management
- Vulnerability assessments and emergency response
- Laboratory QA/QC
- Safety audits and program development
- Permit compliance
- Capital planning